Welcome to “Europe: Next Steps” a town hall style forum taking place at Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris from 10:00 to 18:00. The themes of the conference include the European economic growth agenda and programs for youth employment, the implications of the 2014 European parliamentary elections on addressing the democratic deficit and a new narrative for the European Union.
- François Hollande, President of the Republic of France
- Mariano Rajoy, the 9th President of Government of Spain
- Mario Monti, the 54th Prime Minister of Italy
The panelists for the conference include:
- Jacques Delors, 8th President of the European Commission
- John Elkann, President of FIAT Inc.
- François Fillon, former Prime Minister of France
- Felipe Gonzalez, 6th President Government of Spain
- Sylvie Goulard, Member of the European Parliament for the west region of France
- Werner Hoyer, President of the European Investment Bank
- Pascal Lamy, the director general of the World Trade Organization
- Maurice Lévy, President and Chief executive Officer of Publicis, Inc.
- Ursula von der Leyen, the Federal Minister of Labour and Social Affairs of Germany
- Peter Löscher, President and Chief Executive Officer Siemens, Inc.
- Pierre Moscovici, the Minister of Finance of France
- Michel Sapin, the Federal Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Affaires of France
- Wolfgang Schäuble, the Federal Minister of Finance of Germany
- Martin Schulz, the President of the European Parliament